- You can’t put a limit on anything. The more you dream, the farther you get.
- I won’t predict anything historic. But nothing is impossible.
- It doesn’t matter what else is going on. When you walk into your arena or your – whatever you excel at, you’re there to take care of the job that you have to do.
- “I think everything is possible as long as long as you put your mind, work and time into it.”
- “If you say “can’t” you’re restricting what you can do or ever will do.”
- I feel most at home in the water. I disappear. That’s where I belong.
- People say to me, ‘You’re so lucky. You get to see the world.’ But I don’t. I go to the hotel and to the pools and back again. That’s it.
- I learned how fast you can go from being an international hero to being a reference in a joke on a late night talk show.
- My mom put me and my sisters in the water to feel comfortable, to have water safety.
- “With so many people saying it couldn’t be done, all it takes is an imagination.”
You May Like!
Chinese New Year, is an important Chinese festival celebrated at the turn of the traditional lunisolar Chinese calendar. With these 55 interesting facts about...