- You can’t put a limit on anything. The more you dream, the farther you get.
- I won’t predict anything historic. But nothing is impossible.
- It doesn’t matter what else is going on. When you walk into your arena or your – whatever you excel at, you’re there to take care of the job that you have to do.
- “I think everything is possible as long as long as you put your mind, work and time into it.”
- “If you say “can’t” you’re restricting what you can do or ever will do.”
- I feel most at home in the water. I disappear. That’s where I belong.
- People say to me, ‘You’re so lucky. You get to see the world.’ But I don’t. I go to the hotel and to the pools and back again. That’s it.
- I learned how fast you can go from being an international hero to being a reference in a joke on a late night talk show.
- My mom put me and my sisters in the water to feel comfortable, to have water safety.
- “With so many people saying it couldn’t be done, all it takes is an imagination.”
You May Like!
Tanzania, is a place where nature is at its wildest. It’s a land locked within three great lakes of Africa - Lake Victoria, Lake...