Steven Paul “Steve” Jobs (February 24, 1955 – October 5, 2011) was an American businessman. He was best known as the co-founder, chairman, and chief executive officer (CEO) of Apple Inc.; CEO and largest shareholder of Pixar Animation Studios; a member of The Walt Disney Company‘s board of directors following its acquisition of Pixar; and founder, chairman, and CEO of NeXT Inc.
Here are top 10 Steve Jobs Quotes on Leadership
- “Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.”
2. “Sometimes life hits you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith. I’m convinced that the only thing that kept me going was that I loved what I did”.
3. “My favorite things in life don’t cost any money. It’s really clear that the most precious resource we all have is time.”
4. “To turn really interesting ideas and fledgling technologies into a company that can continue to innovate for years, it requires a lot of disciplines”.
5. “Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is good work”.
6. “I am convinced that about half of what separates successful entrepreneurs from the non-successful ones is pure perseverance”.
7. “If you want it, you can fly, you just have to trust you a lot.”
8. “The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle”.
9. “Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works”.
10. “Stay hungry. Stay foolish”.