Last updated on May 12th, 2021
Fun Facts about LeBron James
41. LeBron’s Most Expensive Car
LeBron James spent $670,000 on his Lamborghini Aventador. Some of the cars in his collection include Ferrari 458 Spider, 1957 Chevrolet Impala, and Chevrolet Camaro SS.
42. LeBron’s $36 Million Mansion
LeBron James has a $36 million mansion in Beverly Hills. This home has a movie theater, a tennis court, two guesthouses, seven bathrooms, and four bedrooms. It has views of the Pacific Ocean.
43. LeBron’s Instagram
LeBron James is one of the most followed player on Instagram. He has over 75 million followers. He maintains an active social media presence.
44. LeBron SNL
James was featured in the 33rd season premiere of Saturday Night Live (SNL). He also co-hosted the 2007 ESPY Awards with Jimmy Kimmel.
45. LeBron’s Chosen 1 Tattoo
LeBron James has a tattoo on his back that reads chosen 1. He got this tattoo after he was featured on the cover of Sports Illustrated with the label, “Chosen 1.”
46. LeBron & 2Chainz
LeBron worked with 2Chainz on his album, Rap or Go to The League. The album was released in March 2009.
47. The Face of the NBA
Many people including top NBA players consider James as the face of the NBA. His opinions have led to many important league decisions.
48. LeBron Vogue Magazine
LeBron James became the first black man and the third man overall after George Clooney and Richard Gere to feature on the cover of Vogue Magazine.
49. LeBron Times 100
In 2019, LeBron James was listed by Time Magazine as one of the 100 most influential people in the world. That was the fourth time that he featured on Times 100.
50. LeBron Believes in Working Hard and Sleeping Hard
LeBron believes that a good night’s sleep is vital for productivity. According to ESPN Playbook, he used to sleep 12 hours each night. Nowadays, he sleeps for at least 8 hours.
LeBron James is a legend. The world of basketball is in his palms. LeBron is creating a legacy bigger than basketball. Apart from his on-court success, he has succeeded as an entrepreneur and a philanthropist.
LeBron James quotes
1. “You have to be able to accept failure to get better.”
2. “I’m going to use all my tools, my God-given ability, and make the best life I can with it.”
3. “But sports carried me away from being in a gang, or being associated with drugs. Sports was my way out.”
4. “There is a lot of pressure put on me, but I don’t put a lot of pressure on myself. I feel if I play my game, it will take care of itself.”
5. “I think, team first. It allows me to succeed, it allows my team to succeed.”
6. “Every night on the court I give my all, and if I’m not giving 100 percent, I criticize myself.”
7. “Warren Buffet told me once and he said always follow your gut. When you have that gut feeling, you have to go with don’t go back on it.”
8. “I like being around people.”
9. “I think the reason why I am who I am today is because I went through those tough times when I was younger.”
10. “I like criticism. It makes you strong.”
11. “I treated it like every day was my last day with a basketball.”
12. “Maybe my pain was my motivation.”
13. “Commitment is a big part of what I am and what I believe. How committed are you to winning? How committed are you to being a good friend? To being trustworthy? To being successful? How committed are you to being a good father, a good teammate, a good role model? There’s that moment every morning when you look in the mirror: Are you committed, or are you not?“
14. “Hard work beats talent when talent fails to work hard.”
15. “Success isn’t owned, it’s leased. And the rent is due every day.”
16. “I never get too high on my stardom or what I can do.”
17. “Greatness is defined by how much you want to put into what you do.”
18. “My dream has become a reality now, and it’s the best feeling I’ve ever had.”
Lebron James – Quick facts and statistics
|Birth name||LeBron Raymone James|
|Nicknames||King James, LBJ, Chosen One, Bron-Bron, The Little Emperor, The Akron Hammer, L-Train|
|Born||December 30, 1984
|Field of Work||Basketball|
|Playing career||2003 to present|
|NBA Debut||October 29, 2003|
|Position||Power Forward and Point Guard and Small Forward and Shooting Guard|
|Draft||Cleveland Cavaliers, 1st round (1st pick, 1st overall), 2003 NBA Draft|
|Awards||NBA Most Valuable Player Award - 2013, 2012, 2010;Mr. basketball USA 2002;
Ohio Mr. Basketball 2001 and many more.
|Education||High school: St. Vincent–St. Mary
|Parents||Father - Anthony McClelland
Mother - Gloria Marie James
|Sibling||James has one half-brother – Aaron McClelland Gamble|
|Spouse||Savannah Brinson (m. 2013)|
Bryce Maximus James
|In films||More than a Game - 2008
Flintown Kids - 2005
|Height||6 ft 9 in (2.06 m)|
|Weight||250 lb (113 kg)|
|Net Worth||480 Million USD (July, 2020) Forbes|